Friday, July 27, 2007

My new venture...


Well, I've already announced it in real life...so I suppose I might as well announce it in my virtual world too.


I'm starting a business. Let me rephrase that, I've already started a business. I'm now the head cheese of Capturing Moments Photography. I even have a website to prove it: http://www.capturingmomentsphotography.net/


Check it out and let me know if I can be of service to you, photographically speaking. Also, if you have a website and wouldn't mind - I'd love if you put a link to my site on yours. It helps spread the word and makes my business comes up on search engines more frequently. At least that's what google tells me.


I'd love to hear any feedback you have! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I grow up I want to be you. Seriously. You rock mamasita!

(it was great talking to you yesterday!)

Platinum Rose said...

Great job on the website! I really like it!