Friday, July 13, 2007

crybaby

I don't know if it's because she knows she wants something but just can't say the words or what her problem is but Mary is one big whiner lately. Seriously! Whine, whine, whine.

"Mary what do you want?"

(whine whine whine)

"Do you want to get up?"

(whine whine...."up")

So I pick her up.

(whine whine whine)

"Do you want to get down?"

(whine whine "DOOOOOWN!") she is fairly dramatic afterall.

So I put her down.

(whine whine whine)

And the cycle continues. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I have no suggestions- I think it's their age. Taryn is the same way. When does it stop??????? I have the same feelings as well- AAAAHHHHH!!! Love you, Rachel

Ms. Mayhem said...

I think you hit it on the head, they just don't have the words...and unfortunately Sam is 2.5 and finally getting his words, but still lots of whining. Hang in there, you will be come the master interpretor in the weeks and months ahead. You will be able to communicate with her better than anyone, that being said, there will still be whining :)