Monday, April 30, 2007

Sooooooooo tired!


Mary is in the process of weaning herself from two naps per day down to one nap per day. I was actually sort of sad when I realized this was happening. I rather enjoy those few moments when she's resting in her crib and I can get some things done without chasing after her! Not to mention that this is throwing off my daily schedule (says the ridiculous type-A mom)!


The whole process of going down to one nap is so confusing for her. She fights sleep constantly and ends up so, so, so tired. She can't decide if she's a morning napper or an afternoon napper (and somedays it's still both). All this craziness lead to her first highchair nap experience. I was literally in the middle of feeding her when I looked up and realized, "oh my gosh...she's asleep!" After giggling to myself, I whipped out the camera to snap a few shots.


Would you believe that she even continued to sleep as I took pictures, got her out of the highchair, changed a dirty diaper, and put her in the crib???? What a weirdo!

2 comments:

NationalParkMama said...

hehe. She looks SO uncomfortable..how do kids do it?! ;)

Me said...

Tammy,

Thanks for all the pics. She is so adorable. Glad all is going well for you!