Thursday, February 7, 2008

big events

1. We're currently on our way home!!! We got the call that we could leave Maryland yesterday afternoon and we took off this morning at 5 AM. We're not expecting to roll into town until tomorrow afternoon (taking it real slow with the little girlies) but we're making steps in that direction!

2. Mary pooped on the potty!!!! We stopped in Ohio to see my sister (she's here with her bball team) and we were just hanging out in the hotel room. All of a sudden she tells me she has to go poopie and so I plopped her up there...wouldn't you know it - she did!!! I'm so proud of her! We went right to the candy machine and got her a treat.

So all in all...not a bad day for our little family. :)

I'll be sure to write more when I get home...

3 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on being cleared to leave and go home!! Great news!!

And the going on the potty. Excellent work, Miss Mary!!

She must not be TOO disturbed by the new little one!!

Have a safe and uneventful trip home!! :)

Ally said...

Yay for Mary! I'm so impressed with how great she is potty-training! What a blessing! Can't wait to come see you and the fam soon! Love you!

Platinum Rose said...

Congratulations on both things!