Monday, February 25, 2008

because she deserves some face time too...

I realized that my posts have been sorta "Ella heavy" lately and so I wanted to give some face time to Mary! Below are some of my favorite new pics of her:


For what seems like FOREVER I've been thinking about and waiting for the moment when I had a little daughter who could wear bows in her hair. I adore bows. Seriously, love them. Specifically - these kind of bows. The ones that have a tons of strips of tulle and just look like a big pom-pom. I couldn't WAIT until these fit in Mary's hair. Well last Sunday my wish came true. Look how DARN cute she is! How funny is she tromping around in her mom's big shoes? I swear I have the same picture from the same age in the same kitchen (as I grew up in this house) doing the same darn thing. I should go dig it up. This girl cracks me up!
She is MIGHTY proud of those big girl underwear that she's sporting! Although we don't wear them every day (depends on my motivation and her cooperation) we do sport lots of pull-ups lately too. She's GROWING up!


2 comments:

Jess said...

Every time Ava does something new I panic and worry that in 6 months, Ethan will be doing it too and what.if.he's.our.last.baby?!

But aren't the little things too sweet?

She looks so big in her big girl panties! And I love the bow, too!

Platinum Rose said...

awww, so precious! That's so neat you have the same photo of you doing the exact same in the exact same kitchen!