Wednesday, May 7, 2008

peasnose

Last night, as I was feeding Mary dinner, I overheard her saying, "Mama, MAMA! Peasnose. Peasnose!"

What, Mary? What are you saying?

Peasnose, mama.

Mary, I don't understand,

Peasnose!

Peasnose? Mary....do you have a pea in your nose?

Yeah....

And sure enough...she did! It was up there so far, I could barely see it. Before I had time to panic, instincts kicked in and I covered her vacant nostril and instructed her to 'blow hard!'

She did...and...KERPLUNK...out came the pea, bouncing off her high chair, and rolling across the floor.

I literally died laughing.

Peasnose. What will this kid do next? :)

3 comments:

Platinum Rose said...

Hahahaha, oh wow! How funny. I am glad it came out ok, so we can all laugh about it now!

LCP said...

I love it when you think you aren't understanding what they are saying...and you keep questioning them...and then what they are saying is actually what they are saying...peanose...HAAA...that is good.

Travis and Rachel said...

That is hilarious! She cracks me up...they keep us on our toes, don't they?? I'll have to make sure I watch Taryn when he eats his peas:) Love you, Rachel