Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bad blogger...

Man, I've been bad at keeping up with this lately. The problem is that I think of about 37 different blog topics a day...and then they just never seem to make it to the computer screen. Ah well....

All is good here. I've been very busy with the business which is fun (who wouldn't love getting paid to take pictures of cute little munchkins?) but tiring as well. I'm actually quite excited as I look ahead to next week when I have no appointments. Time for some quality mother-daughter bonding, I think.

Mary is good. She still knocks my socks off with her braininess. The other day she was walking around the house going like this:

"Blhhdhd" (pretend that's a stick your tongue out and spit noise)
"Bless you"
"Blhdhd"
"Bless you"
"Blhhdhd"
"Bless you"
"Blhhdhd"
"Bless you"

She's such a nerd! I can't help but laugh at her.

Whenever we go over to her grandma's (which is pretty much daily) she busts through the door and yells, "SURPRISE!"

Such a grand entrance! Taking after her mother, perhaps? :)

The other day we sent her over to grandpa's for the evening so that Kurt and I could hang the wallpaper border in her room (it's about time!). We also decided to rearrange the furniture now that we'll be running the heat in there. So then we go get Mary, and she ends up falling asleep in Kurt's arms downstairs. He takes her, still sleeping, and lays her down in her crib. Fast forward to the next morning. I walk in her room to wake her up and she's just standing there, bewildered by the fact that everthing looks different than how she remembers it from the day before. Then I notice her stroking the wallpaper border (which has cute little farm animals on it) and saying over and over again, "Cow....cow....cow..."

Too funny!

Anyway, that's the update on us. Mary's still cooky and her mom and dad aren't far behind. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH A BLOG!!!! My world is once again complete. I miss "baby mary", she is going to be "teenager mary" before I get to see her again!

(oh, and I miss her mom too!)

xoxoxoxo,chel

NationalParkMama said...

aww she really is super smart. You guys better watch out hehe.