Monday, August 13, 2007

two years

Two years ago today I married the man of my dreams.

Two years ago today (probably at this very moment) I slow-danced underneath shining twinkle lights, staring into my new husbands eyes.

Two years ago today I took my vows in front of my closest family and friends, promising to love my best friend eternally.

Two years ago today I began my life, my future, my forever.

What a whirlwind two year journey we've had. What a wide open road we have in front of us.

I love you, baby. Thank you for making me the happies woman in the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I was thinking about you yesterday, hope you had a nice day:) Let's chat soon. Love you, Rachel

Jess said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary!!

Platinum Rose said...

Happy (belated) anniversary!

Anonymous said...

this begs some type of comment about what you were and were not doing two years ago....but that would just be mean.

(you soooooo know you miss me!)

happy anniversay to my two favorite people in the midwest!